Date:      Mon, 13 Apr 1998 21:40:12 -0700
From:      Peter Weck <weck@atweb.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Ramdisk for temporary files

Hi,

I am running a FreeBSD machine as an NFS server for some temporary files
that are shared between multiple machines.  I'm having performance problems
since there are a lot of reads and writes.  I would like to store the
temporary files on a large ramdisk (~150 Meg) which is exported as a NFS
directory.  Is there any way to set up a ramdisk for this purpose.

Thanks,
-Peter Weck
(weck@atweb.com)