Date:      Fri, 31 Aug 2001 11:51:26 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Known issues

OK.  I'm declaring an email amnesty for my mailbox :-)

If you reported a bug before that isn't listed below, and it is still
a problem, please let me know:
	1) Some machine panic on bios32 call while routing interrupts
	   (pr 30065)
	2) Various CL-PD6729/6730 issues (pr 30064):
	   a. Not enough slots working
	   b. reboot hang
	   c. PCI interrupt routing issues.
	3) Bad I/O memory assigned (PR 30049) (no clue what's going on)
	   (need hardware to recreate).
	4) "Irq 0" problem leading to hangs on boot. (no PR yet)
	   (some patches seem to work, others don't)

If it isn't in the above list, I'm not working on it right now.
Please email mobile@ with your problem report, or file a PR and send
me a PR #.  If you have filed a PR and I've not marked it as fixed,
please resubmit that to me.

I hate to have to do this, but I've lost the ability to know what's
going on with all the reports that have come in.

Warner