Date:      Thu, 29 May 1997 20:08:21 -0400 (EDT)
From:      StevenR362@aol.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sendmail domain name question.

How do I get sendmail to rewrite my return addresses to the base
domain name instead of the machine name.  I.E.

I have two machines at home on a 192.168. fake net that connect to the
internet via dialup ppp.  The machines are pc.avionmfg.com and
bsd.avionmfg.com    avionmfg.com is a valid domain name but bsd & pc are
not.   I need for sendmail to make all return address  foo@avionmfg.com
and not foo@[bsd,pc].avionmfg.com.  Incoming mail is by pop3 from a
virtual domain host and is not a problem.

CC me on any replies as I am not on this list.

STeve