Date:      Tue, 06 Jul 1999 16:14:41 +0000
From:      "Cesar L. Perez" <cesarlp@quik.guate.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   gtk+ can't install

Hi experts!

I just tryng to install gtk libs on my FBSD box, glib install looks
fine, but  when I run the script ./configure, I got this :

checking for glib-config... /usr/local/bin/glib-config
checking for GLIB - version >= 1.2.3... yes
checking for X... no
configure: error:
*** X libraries or include files not found. Check 'config.log' for
*** more details.
:

What's wrong here?
I check config.log and has in the last lines:

onfigure:4639: warning: implicit declaration of function `XtMalloc'
/usr/libexec/elf/ld: cannot open -lXt: No such file or directory
configure: failed program was:
#line 4636 "configure"
#include "confdefs.h"

Pls help me!! Thank so much.

cc to my email because Im not suscribed to  the mailing list.

Cesar L. Perez
cesarlp@quik.guate.com