Date:      Mon, 03 Jun 2013 18:17:14 +0100
From:      "The Right Choice" <TheRightChoice@e.intermm.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Insurance Renewal due - Make the right choice

Right Choice 4 Me ? The Intelligent Comparison Service
Trouble reading this email?  Click here to view it online.:
http://e.intermm.com/interface/external_view_email.php?AK83540684841117212538103&varId={~mailVariationId~}

(Right Choice 4 Me): http://www.rightchoice4me.com/motor-landing/

(The Intelligent Comparison Service):
http://www.rightchoice4me.com/motor-landing/

Hello Patricia,

You could save £££s on your Motor policy with Right Choice 4 Me

Your Motorpolicy is due for renewal soon. We imagine that the
excitement in the Haywardhousehold is building up quite nicely.
After all, everyone enjoys an anniversary...

OK, maybe not. Still, you do need to renew your policy so why not check that
you are still getting the best deal?

Click through to  Right Choice 4 Me:
http://www.rightchoice4me.com/motor-landing/
now and not only will we deliver a selection of competitively priced
Motor products directly back to you to choose from, we'll also
make sure they offer great cover.

Try our unique Motorinsurance comparison service today. In fact,
why not do it now?

(Get my quote now): http://www.rightchoice4me.com/motor-landing/

Right Choice 4 Me - it's the right choice for you

Save time - we search out the best deals so you don't have to
Save money - our panel of leading UK's insurers offer very competitive prices
Save hassle - no re-keying in multiple sites - you only give us your
information once

Right Choice 4 Me - the intelligent comparison service
Right Choice 4 Me is a trading name of Right Choice 4 Limited, 3-4 Tovil
Green Business Park, Maidstone, Kent. ME15 6TA. Company No. 8394793.

Right Choice 4 Limited is an appointed representative of Auto Network UK
Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct
Authority (FCA FRN 306619).

This is an email sent by an independent 3rd party e-mail marketing company.
Should you no longer wish to receive emails from this company then please
click the unsubscribe link below, or write and include your email address to
3-4 Tovil Green Business Park, Maidstone, Kent, ME15 6TA; otherwise please
ensure this email is not in your junk folder