Date:      Thu, 23 Feb 2006 12:51:20 -0500
From:      "Jingfeng Yan" <yanj@purdue.edu>
To:        <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: dvdrip-0.52.6_2

Hi,

When I use dvdrip in the title rip section, it alwasy reports OSS device =
can't (re)open, permission denied. I am using snd_es137x driver on my =
/dev/sndstat. The other programs, such as xmms and mplay doesn't =
complain about the audio device. So, is it because I have no OSS device, =
or something set with mistake? (All audio related device are in 666 =
mode). Would you please let me know what I should do with this error.

Thank you very much.

Jingfeng