Date:      Sun, 3 Jan 1999 10:27:06 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jt <hometeam@techpower.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Aout-to-elf Conversion

Would converting a.out to elf at the same time you upgrade to 3.0
need the boot blocks installed ? or would the system still
boot up after upgrade ?

Any faq on this or will there be ? I don't see much info on the boot
blocks.

hometeam@techpower.net
--We cannot all be masters, nor all masters
   Cannot be truly follow'd--

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.2

owEBqwBU/4kAlQMFADRCxNWhsddKSTR+6QEBelED/jzeC3btZfqSdIfrNoCgwUJJ
iNQ33UQoMyJ2ygkfl72xP5J79yml/F4P73GnNaDVbaMOmOG2NNAi5ElE73wRh54U
17kH+n5XnYeqekV8T2TG2Q6ex3UotXPyZ1vvrCrSxapOz6a4hh0GQeA55rcwLy2W
ROHwxfvaVsrX5iVOkRoerBFiC21lc3NhZ2UudHh0AAAAAA==
=jCvF
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----