Date:      Thu, 17 Dec 1998 16:44:58 -0000
From:      Guilhem Ensuque <guilhem.ensuque@bt-sys.bt.co.uk>
To:        "'Bill Trost'" <trost@cloud.rain.com>, Guilhem Ensuque <guilhem.ensuque@bt-sys.bt.co.uk>
Cc:        "'mobile@freebsd.org'" <mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Wanted: old style wavelan cards --> 2.4 Ghz (ETS)

Hi all

The cards I am after are 2.4 GHz (ETS) since I am in the UK

NOT the 915MHz for the US
NOT the 2.4GHz adapted to French and Japanese ISM band regulation

Thanks for the tip on DEC RoamAbouts, I'll check that as well

Guilhem

Mobility Research Unit		guilhem.ensuque@bt-sys.bt.co.uk
B55-131B
BT Laboratories
Martlesham Heath		tel : +44 1473 645 232
IPSWICH IP5 3RE (UK)		fax : +44 1473 646 885