Date:      Sat, 15 Apr 2000 08:40:02 -0500
From:      Troy <troyml@prodigy.net>
To:        Grigoriy Strokin <grg@philol.msu.ru>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ad0: WRITE command timeout

The boot loader doesn't seem to work properly when I enter it that way,
it says invalid format.  Plus Kent.. I re-did my kernel config using the
new GENERIC and LINT as reference, the lines referring to wd0 are
removed and replaced with ata and ad lines.  Thanks for the help thus
far.. I'll do what I can from here respond if you have any more ideas.