Date:      Tue, 2 Jun 1998 07:06:39 -0500
From:      "J.A. Terranson" <sysadmin@mfn.org>
To:        "'FreeBSD Questions'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Dynamically Linked Exec's, Part II

OK.  I've got myself a *long* list of dynamically linked exec's which I have
deemed unacceptable for use on the target system (public area, used a lot
by kids, other misc. problems), and I want to replace them with statically
linked versions.  Obviously this is a make-world type issue.  In a nutshell
is there any reason why I cant simply make-world with some kind of option
to diable dynamic linking and them plug in the resulting executables?

TIA
J.A. Terranson
sysadmin@mfn.org