Date:      Thu, 13 Dec 2001 13:32:24 -0500 (EST)
From:      <joeo@cracktown.com>
To:        "Karel J. Bosschaart" <karelj@wop21.wop.wtb.tue.nl>
Cc:        Mathew Kanner <mat@cnd.mcgill.ca>, <freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: notes for quake3

There's a fix for the AMD751, AMD761, and AMD762 agpgart in current now.
It should backport easily.

Also there have been some commits to the XFree86-CVS that should probably
be tested by anyone interested in seeing the FreeBSD flavor of the DRI
stuff get integrated into the next base XFree86 release (XF86-4.2.0).
CVS/cvsup access to that source tree is documented at xfree86.org.