Date:      Thu, 17 Jul 1997 03:05:31 -0700
From:      raistlen <raistlen@westworld.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   HELP

I downloaded and made a boot disk from the disk map on your site, and
i'm pretty sure that all of my hardware devices are compatible.  I have
a 1.2G HD that i want to be a FreeBDS ONLY system. Right now I am
running windows95, and i wanted to make sure that freebsd would at least
boot up to the install before I formatted the HD, since I was to start
fresh, but when I boot up of the disk, I get a "error: d:0x0 c:25 h:1
s:10" error.  Is this because my HD is full and only in 1 partition
right now?  Will it work when I format?  I have a fujitsu drive, and I
use the ontrack drive manager, should i install that before I install
FreeBSD??  Thanks a lot!

-Garrett
raistlen@westworld.com