Date:      Thu, 25 Sep 1997 11:45:19 -0400
From:      Charles Reese <reese@chem.duke.edu>
To:        marcin@v-m.com
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Sendmail Problems....

What message did you get if any.  Information content of 'not working' is
not high.  For simple virtual hosting all you need are Cw records
(sendmail.cf) and MX records (in DNS server) for each virtual machine.  If
you want the machine to masqarade as a virtual host with outgoing mail then
you need to set up some virutal tables and activate the relavent code in the
sendmail.cf file.  Search the FreeBSD mail archive for virtual email as
there is very good description of how to set it up.

Cheers
Charlie Reese

At 09:26 AM 9/25/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I can send the mail from the system...but when I send something from
>outside it's not working...what configuration files should I check....
>
>I am also looking for a way to have same email address on a diffrent
>domains ...BUT...the domains are virtual meaning they are pointing to
>the same IP....
>
>Thanks
>
>Marcin

Charles E. Reese        *                                   *
Durham, NC 27710        *   Buy      Sell     Trade    CDs  *
919-660-1585            *            NO MIDDLEMAN           *
919-544-7217            *            TOTALLY FREE           *
                        *       http://trader.ourway.com    *
reese@chem.duke.edu     *                                   *