Date:      Thu, 4 Jul 2013 15:09:04 +0200
From:      Luca Ferrari <fluca1978@gmail.com>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Event: Italian PostgreSQL Day 2013

Dear FreeBSD.org webmasters,
my name is Luca Ferrari and I'm the president of the Italian
PostgreSQL Users Group (ITPUG).
ITPUG is organizing the seventh edition of the Italian PostgreSQL Day,
a national conference aimed at promoting the PostgreSQL database
engine. During the past events we had speakers from all over the
world, and therefore the conference usually allows for the double
language italian-english.

While I understand the conference is not strictly related to the
FreeBSD world, I kindly ask you to evaluate if the following announce
can be inserted in the FreeBSD events page.
Please note that conference is not for free, and attendees will have
to pay a ticket to access the event.

I've already placed a post in the forums with some details about the
international call for papers (see
http://forums.freebsd.org/showthread.php?t=40590) and therefore it is
fine if you decide to not include the event in the FreeBSD events
page.
Please take into account also that there are other PGDays around the
world, and I don't see them listed in the events page, so evaluate
also if you want to "open" the events page to this kind of conferences
or not.

In the case you decide the event is worth to be inserted in the events
page, please find below the event description.

Do not esitate to contact me for any doubt.

Thanks for you time.
Regards,
Luca

========================
PGDay.IT 2013 - Italian PostgreSQL Day

The Italian PostgreSQL Users Group [ITPUG](http://www.itpug.org)
presents the seventh edition of the [Italian
PGDay](http://2013.pgday.it).
The Italian PGDay is a well known event and represents a great
opportunity for attendees to get in touch with the PostgreSQL
community members and developers.
The conference accepts both italian and english speakers; please see
the [International Call For
Papers](http://2013.pgday.it/index.php/programma/call-for-papers-english/).
The conference will hold two parallel sessions allowing for tutorial,
regular talks and ligthining talks; moreover during the event there
will be interactive sessions.
As usual, social events will be organized before and after the conference.
For more info please see the [PGDay.IT 2013](http://2013.pgday.it) web site.