Date:      Tue, 11 Mar 2008 16:48:32 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Micha=EBl_Gr=FCnewald?= <michael.grunewald@laposte.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Looking for a FTP sync'er suggestion

Hi,

I am looking for a program able to make a remote FTP site look like a
copy of a local dir. I feel as if I were dunce-cap-awards(R) nominated,
but I really did not find one!

In ports/ftp many programs say they do the reverse, and a few say they
``mirror'' without more explanation. I gave a tried to mirror, ftpmirror
and ftpsync (among others), all of them broke or failed to be useful.

I need this to publish a web site on a space allocated to me by my ISP,
I am writing a script that automates publication, and at the very end, I
  noticed the key-piece was missing!
--
Cheers,
Michaël