Date:      Thu, 23 May 1996 19:44:47 +0900 (JST)
From:      Joe Kelly <joe@gaia.gol.com>
To:        hackers@freefall.freebsd.org
Cc:        joe@gol.com
Subject:   FreeBSD and a non US Keyboard.

Hi,

I posted this to question yesterday and it may have been thre wrong place
to do it. So can anyone tell me how to get the keyboard on my Japanese
laptop to stop thinking its a US model. What should I change in my
termcap. All ideas appreciated.

		Thanks in advance & Best Regards.

		Joe Kelly.

Global OnLine Japan. Dial-Up, Leased-Line, ISDN, Web Services & More.
Email <joe@gol.com> Tel: +81-3-5330-9383, Fax: +81-3-5330-9320

"To me clowns aren't funny, in fact they're kinda scary. I've wondered
where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the
circus and a clown killed my dad." - Jack Handey, Deep Thoughts.