Date:      Thu, 15 Feb 1996 14:38:31 -0500
From:      alcorn@within.com (Charles W. Alcorn)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        chandhok@within.com (Rob Chandhok)
Subject:   SCSI Controller

Hi,

I was looking at the following WWW page to get a list of hardware that is
supported by FreeBSD...

  http://www.jp.freebsd.org/www.freebsd.org/releases/latest/notes.html

This page does not list the Bus Logic BT 930 Flash Point LT SCSI controller
as being supported.  I was wondering if this is the case (i.e. you know
that FreeBSD does not support this controller) or is there an updated list
of supported hardware I should be looking at.

Thanks for your help.

Chuck

    Charles W. Alcorn                        Within Technology, Inc.
                                             people\process\technology

                       phone: +1 412 852-1123
                       fax:   +1 412 852-1123

                         alcorn@within.com