Date:      Tue, 26 Feb 2013 19:20:02 GMT
From:      Ruslan Makhmatkhanov <cvs-src@yandex.ru>
To:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/171079: graphics/rawtherapee hangs x11

The following reply was made to PR ports/171079; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Ruslan Makhmatkhanov <cvs-src@yandex.ru>
To: Heino Tiedemann <rotkap@gmx.de>
Cc: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 23:14:46 +0400

 Heino Tiedemann wrote on 26.02.2013 23:10:
 > rm@FreeBSD.org wrote:
 >
 >> Synopsis: graphics/rawtherapee hangs x11
 >>
 >> State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
 >> State-Changed-By: rm
 >> State-Changed-When: Tue Feb 26 18:59:23 UTC 2013
 >> State-Changed-Why:
 >> Hello Heino, is this still the case?
 >>
 >> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=171079
 >

 > Yes, but...
 >

 > I think it is of my 32bit architecture.
 >
 > The projekt web-page of Rawtherapee is warnig aobut 32 bit system. It
 > says rawtherapee is using _a lot_ of memory. So maybe that is the
 > reason
 >
 > http://rawtherapee.com/blog/maximizing-memory-efficiency
 >

 > In most cases I can close it und re-run it. Cost plenty of time, but
 > works.
 >
 > Heino

 Thanks for reply. So you aren't able to check on amd64 to make sure it's
 platform-specific? I can test it on amd64 with 4GB RAM if you instruct
 me what exactly I should do. If it's ok, we can close that pr, because
 it's not FreeBSD-specific.

 --
 Regards,
 Ruslan