Date:      Fri, 30 Aug 2002 23:11:28 -0700
From:      Dave Hayes <dave@jetcafe.org>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why did evolution fail?

[ Unclear whether that is a real email address, it's deleted,
  chat is sufficient anyway. ]

Drew Raines <drew-dated-1031155871.4351b9@rain3s.net> writes:
> Capital punishment is the defense by God's collective people of
> God's law.  Paul said that government is an ``agent of wrath to
> bring punishment on the wrongdoer'' (Rom 13, NIV).

Paul never said whether this was a good thing or a bad thing. ;)

> We settle for temporary pleasures of the creation instead of
> infinite pleasure in the Creator.

Sadly, both states are responsible for keeping us from our Creator.
------
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org

It is difficult to make things foolproof because fools are
so ingenious.