Date:      Wed, 20 Jun 2007 08:23:28 -0400
From:      iggdawg@gmail.com
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: logging and graphing pf + altq statistics

Daniel has a great site with a sample config and example graphs here:

http://www.benzedrine.cx/pfstat.html

It's as drop-in as he makes it sound.  I run pfstat on my firewall
(the mighty PipBoy) with very little variation from his pfstat.conf ,
just a few values here and there.   you can check out my site if you'd
like a second set of graphs to digest.  second from the bottom is
queues on both pages.

http://www.iggdawg.com/stats/pfstat/index.html

Hope this helps

-Igg