Date:      Thu, 16 Sep 1999 14:16:39 +0200
From:      Anders Andersson <anders@sanyusan.se>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Swedish translation started

Hi!

I have started translating the FAQ into Swedish language.

Does anyone currently working with this? I hate to do double work, maybe
we could join together for a smooth merge.

I have earlier asked about translating into Swedish on this list and got
some response, but now I just started translating instead of just
talking about it.

I would appreciate help from other translators, maybe the .fr .es and so
on can give me some help in how to do this properly.

Best regards,

Anders Andersson
--
Anders Andersson		anders@sanyusan.se