Date:      Wed, 4 Mar 1998 19:48:38 +0100 (MET)
From:      Wilko Bulte <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl>
To:        perlsta@cs.sunyit.edu (Alfred Perlstein)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Urgent please read...

As Alfred Perlstein wrote...
> In wake of the recent massive amount of disscussion about donations, The
> United FreeBSD Donation Orginization has been founded.
>
> <fade in to jordan sitting at computer with sunken eyes>
>
> (voiceover:)
> Imagine a hacker... alone at his computer... unable to function because of
> lack of Doritos and Jolt.
> He tries to program, but can't because lack of funds for takeout has left
> him with terrible malnutrition.

  Or:

  Unable to program due to starving felines going for his throat for lack
  of catfood...

> What can you do?
>
> Well for 19cents a day, you can help one of our starving coders, imagine
> that, just 19cents a day, barely the price of a hot cappichino with almond
> flavoring, and that little sprinkle of cinnamon... (we all like cinnamon
> right?)

  Argh. All those things Americans throw in their coffee... We tend to think
  most additions should 've been listed in the Geneva Convention on Chemical
  Warfare.

:-)
---------------  Support your local daemons: run [Free,Net,Open]BSD Unix  --