Date:      Tue, 10 Mar 1998 18:36:22 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        Simon Shapiro <shimon@simon-shapiro.org>
Cc:        Ted Spradley <tsprad@set.spradley.tmi.net>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DPT in GENERIC

On Tue, 10 Mar 1998, Simon Shapiro wrote:
> BTW, there are inexpensive DPT controleers.  I think you can get a PCI one
> for about $275.00 or less.  Yes, same exact driver code for all of them.
> ISA, EISA, PCI.  No ISA probing support yet...
But once I get an ISA card here I'll fix that...

Daniel Berlin <root@danberlin.resnet.rochester.edu> has a spare PM2021
that he has agreed to ship me so ISA support should be available a week or
so after I receive the card.

/*
   Matthew N. Dodd		| A memory retaining a love you had for life
   winter@jurai.net		| As cruel as it seems nothing ever seems to
   http://www.jurai.net/~winter | go right - FLA M 3.1:53
*/