Date:      Tue, 24 Feb 1998 17:11:22 MET
From:      hm@hcs.de (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        dave@turbocat.de
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Making the answering machine work

> From harvey.aball.de!alice.turbocat.de!dave Tue Feb 24 16:12:46 1998
>
> > What was the cause of the illegal layer 1 transitions ?
>
> All I did was using my phone (Connected to an Ackermann Euracom) and my
> external ISDN TA (the small aluminium box).

And why does it work now ? How is your setup ? Have you connected the
Euracom _and_ the TA _and_ the i4b machine to the same S0 bus ?

Do you have to disconnect one of the Euracom and/or the TA to make i4b
work ?

Explain please!

> > Also, have a look at the scripts, they expect some data in
> > /usr/local/lib/isdn,
> have you installed it from lib-isdn ?

Didn't you ???

In case you have no data where the shell scripts in /etc/isdn expect
it, you will hear nothing. Haven't you had a look at the shell scripts ?
Its obvious!

> Bin ich wieder zu Blind, wie bei der IO-Addesse?

Looks like ... :-(

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                                    Tel   +49 40 559747-70
HCS Hanseatischer Computerservice GmbH                Fax   +49 40 559747-77