Date:      Fri, 17 Apr 2015 13:43:17 -0400
From:      Timothy Vaccarelli <tmvfroid@gmail.com>
To:        chromium@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Chromium 41.0.2272.118 Update

Just as a follow-up, the issue I mentioned earlier regarding the icudtl.dat
file has been fixed.
The only two things I can think of that haven't been tested are how this
port builds on a 32 bit system, and whether or not the extra-patch-gcc file
will work as it is since I do not use gcc and haven't tested that
particular patch.