Date:      Wed, 17 Jun 2009 06:19:33 -0400
From:      Gerard <gesbbb@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Updating linux-pango

Affected package: linux-pango-1.10.2_3
Type of problem: pango -- integer overflow.
Reference: <http://www.FreeBSD.org/ports/portaudit/4b172278-3f46-11de-becb-001cc0377035.html>;

This problem has existed for awhile now. Unless:

	DISABLE_VULNERABILITIES=yes

is used, linux-pango and any port that depends on it will refuse to
build. Is there any information on when this problem will be resolved?
I really do not like intentionally installing a program with a
potential security problem; however, in this case I have no choice.

--
Jerry
gesbbb@yahoo.com

Vote early and vote often.

Al Capone's slogan for Big Bill Thompson's anti-reform campaign for
Mayor of Chicago, 1926.  Big Bill won.