Date:      Tue, 7 Jun 2011 22:29:40 -0400
From:      Jason Hellenthal <jhell@DataIX.net>
To:        "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD, IPv6 and World IPv6 Day

--FCuugMFkClbJLl1L

Bjoern,

Thank you for this update. And thank you for your continuous work on
making IPv6 on FreeBSD as good as it is. It has been a real pleasure
watching the advances that you and alike others have made in a
contribution to the overall functionality.

Net@ followers,

Not trying to put you on a pedastal here Bjoern ;)

For those of you who do not recognize Bjoern, this would be a great
chance to have your insights heard in real-time by one of steering minds
of the IPv6 community.

http://freebsdfoundation.blogspot.com/2010/11/bjoern-zeeb-awarded-internati=
onal.html
http://www.isoc.org/itojun/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DqiMZX7L0peQ

Hats off o/^

On Tue, Jun 07, 2011 at 06:06:53PM +0000, Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> a couple of us are hanging out on EFNet in #freebsd-w6d for the next 30 h=
ours or so (as we are awake;).  The main idea is to share experience of Fre=
eBSD and IPv6 during World IPv6 Day and to try to help people in case of im=
mediate problems. We'll also try to closely monitor this freebsd-net mailin=
g list in case you'll post here.
>=20
> For more information see:
>=20
> 	http://www.freebsd.org/ipv6/w6d.html
>=20
> Bjoern
>=20
> --=20
> A lot of the this June 8th World IPv6 Day verbiage is about picking the
> right color, not so much for the bikeshed of putting IPv6 into use, but
> it will hopefully be a redpill day for some bluepill people.        /bz
>=20

--=20

"Unity can only be manifested by the Binary. Unity itself and the idea of U=
nity are already two." -- Buddha

 Regards, (jhell)
 Jason Hellenthal

--FCuugMFkClbJLl1L