Date:      Mon, 28 Jun 1999 11:49:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Steven Kehlet <kehlet@techfuel.com>
To:        Josef Karthauser <joe@pavilion.net>
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: having problems with IPSec VPN using FreeBSD -- help please! :-)

Hmm, problem is there's no way I can tell to change the MTU on the "virtual
interface" that is IPSec.  This implementation offers an enc0 interface for
packets that have come *in* and are decrypted by IPSec (really just for use by
firewall rules), but nothing for on the way *out*.  So I can't limit the
packet size.  Arg! :-)

Steve