Date:      Thu, 12 Dec 2013 19:52:18 +0600
From:      "Eugene M. Zheganin" <emz@norma.perm.ru>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: zfs i/o error - all block copies unavailable

Hi.

On 12.12.2013 19:31, Eugene M. Zheganin wrote:
> Hi.
>
> On 12.12.2013 17:05, Andriy Gapon wrote:
>> A few words about your pool configuration and the disks that it is comprised of...

Update: today my users uploaded some more data, free space got smaller
and now I got

ZFS: i/o error - all block copies unavailable
ZFS: can't read MOS of pool sfzroot
gptzfsboot: failed to mount default pool zfsroot

FreeBSD/x86 boot

<registers dump>
BTX halted

Clearly this has to do something with free space shortage. To be honest,
I thought the separete log device will dealwith this, seems like I was
wrong.

Thanks.
Eugene.