Date:      Wed, 29 Nov 1995 08:05:25 -0500 (EST)
From:      Bill/Carolyn Pechter <pechter@shell.monmouth.com>
To:        Seppo.Ruuskanen@axis.se (Seppo Ruuskanen)
Cc:        FreeBSD-hackers@freebsd.org (FreeBSD-hackers)
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD custom bootfloppies

> I never got any answers to my questions. My problem was (and is IBM Thinkpad
> 370C). I never got any further than You, my homemade bootfloppy behaved just
> like Yours. BOOTMFS cant be the whole answer!
>
> So if You or anybody else have the answer I would also want to know!!!
>
> Bye / Seppo Ruuskanen

I've ordered a 365CSD -- when it comes in I'll give it a try.
(Interesting that there's a number of Linux users inside IBM -- I'm trying to
get some folks hooked on FreeBSD).  (So far I've found two of us in my office
who are running it -- both started FreeBSDing before IBM).

Bill
 Bill Pechter/Carolyn Pechter        | The postmaster always pings twice.
 Lakewood MicroSystems               | 17 Meredith Drive,
 908-389-3592                        | Tinton Falls, NJ 07724
 pechter@shell.monmouth.com          |