Date:      Sun, 25 Oct 1998 04:29:03 PST
From:      "marcel meudon" <duranton29@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

I AM at the address: duranton29@hotmail.com and I would like to have
some answers.
Is it possible that you send me free information via e-mail about
freebsd (if youn have in french it would pe perfect)? Could you send me
free your letter about FreeBSD (I sent an e-amail but I didn't
understand if it had to be paid or not, and I thougt it was free).
I am really intersted in that ptoject and I would like to know whether
you have french contacts in Paris.Thank you for everything!!!