Date:      Mon, 21 Jun 2010 18:05:36 -0700
From:      Julien LAFFAYE <jlaffaye@freebsd.org>
To:        soc-status@freebsd.org, emaste@freebsd.org
Subject:   [pkg_complete] report #4

Hi,

This week, I implemented a `package-complete` target in the ports tree
that use pkg_complete.
I also polished the code for pkg_complete.
The nest milestone (support in pkg_add) is supposed to start after the
mid-term evaluation.
If I don't get comments about the already done milestones (what can be
done to improve it), I'll start to work on pkg_add.

Open task: get feedback from mentor and act accordingly.
The coming week, I have my final exams. I'm also flying back to France
the 28, so I expect to be a 'slow' week.
After that, I'll be 100% focused on summer of code again.

Regards,
Julien