Date:      Thu, 27 Jun 2002 11:21:55 -0400
From:      Tom Rhodes <darklogik@pittgoth.com>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Tomi_H=E4s=E4?= <tomi.hasa@tut.fi>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Readme for Windows Users

With all due respect, I personally feel the current website
located at:

http://www.FreeBSD.org

has more than enough information on the various topics you
mentioned.  These things include How FreeBSD began, who's
involved with FreeBSD, how to obtain, install, and use
FreeBSD, ways to advocate FreeBSD use in both the home
and market place.

An extra readme would be nothing more than repeating
everything the website currently states and tries to
represent.

Thank you for the interest, if you need help with a
specific topic, I would recommend you check out
the various FreeBSD mailing lists located at:

http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/eresources.html#ERESOURCES-MAIL

--
Tom (Darklogik) Rhodes
www.Pittgoth.com Gothic Discussion Forum