Date:      Mon, 30 Jan 2006 20:07:20 -0500 (EST)
From:      Darren Henderson <darren@nighttide.net>
To:        Robin Becker <robin@reportlab.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freebsd hosting

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006, Robin Becker wrote:

> I need recommendations for good reliable freeBSD hosting. The brief calls for
> two geographically separated machines. Probably we require modern python cgi,
> but perhaps not root access.

pair networks (www.pair.com). 100% FreeBSD - it's the only thing they deal
with. Their dedicated servers are actually full servers and not virtual
servers. Outstanding connectivity. Almost always in the netcraft top 5.
Very supportive of FreeBSD and open source projects.

Not sure how well they can meet the geographical element at this point.

-Darren