Date:      Tue, 28 Jan 2003 11:24:41 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        FreeBSD current users <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   last KSE changes

Unfortunatly, due to a misunderstanding, the last KSE changes were
committed prematurely. Not prtematurely from a functional Point of View,
but prematurely from a perspective of 'checking other architectures'.

The rumour mill has been running wild on this but **AS FAR AS I KNOW**
the breakages have been fixed, since no-one has told me directl of any
current breakages. If you have any breakage from this commit,
PLEASE TELL ME!

If I don't hear any complaints I will assume there are no more
problems in this commit and will go on to further work.

BTW I am about to launch a small discussion re: schedulers and threads
in -arch..  sscheduler guys.. see you there..

Julian