Date:      Fri, 22 Dec 2000 22:30:23 +0000 (WET)
From:      Joao Pedras <jpedras@webvolution.net>
To:        Anne Marcel Roorda <marcel@eu.uu.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: nfs'ed installworld... again!

Hello Anne

First let me thank you for your quick response.

I have already tried that. As I referred, I even tried using the same make.conf
files.

One thing that I forgot to mention, is that host A is making the actual
buildworld and B is only doing the installworld part. I used to do this with
3.x. Is this an issue with 4 ?

Thanks for your time.

Joao