Date:      Thu, 19 Feb 2004 14:15:33 +0200
From:      Ruslan Ermilov <ru@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Kirill Ponomarew <krion@FreeBSD.org>, jharris@widomaker.com
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Nasty bug in elinks

--opJtzjQTFsWo+cga

Guys,

Ever since elinks was upgraded to 0.9.0 and later to 0.9.1,
it has a nasty "last line wraps" bug that ruins the output
on the standard cons25[r] FreeBSD terminals.  I've verified
that it works correctly under xterm though.  Can you please
investigate this problem?  Due to this bug, I can't upgrade
to the latest version, and left with 0.4.3.  Thanks.

Cheers,
--=20
Ruslan Ermilov
FreeBSD committer