Date:      Mon, 6 May 2002 16:07:14 -0400
From:      Antoine Beaupre <anarcat@anarcat.ath.cx>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Antoine_Beaupr=E9?= <antoine@usw4.freebsd.org>
Cc:        libh@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Cleaned-up (was: cvs commit: libh/util build_dep check_guards)

Everything should be in order now.

Ideally, I would edit the ,v files to remove the revisions where the=20
files were deleted and then re-added, but I'm not sure it's worth the=20
trouble.

Also, I was wondering.. Would it be a good idea to clear the zounds of=20=

empty directories around the libh source? There's quite a few in =
there...

A.

Le Lundi 6 mai 2002, =E0 04:12 , Antoine Beaupr=E9 a =E9crit :