Date:      Mon, 25 Jan 1999 09:37:16 +0200
From:      Jeremy Lea <reg@shale.csir.co.za>
To:        Gregory D Lewis <glewis@maths.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: EletricalFire

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 25, 1999 at 04:42:34PM +1030, Gregory D Lewis wrote:
> The thing is currently incomplete and only runs on Win32 and Linux.

Actually there where bunch of commits by Chris Toshok to get it compiling
on FreeBSD, about a month ago.  I haven't tried building it though.

On a related note, I strted a port of Japhar (http://www.japhar.org/), to
see if I could get the Open Java Interface working in Mozilla.  I couldn't
get it to run, doesn't seem to like the classes.zip, but it does compile.  I
don't know or use Java though, and was wondering if anyone wanted to take it
over.

Regards,
 -Jeremy

--