Date:      Mon, 16 Dec 2002 08:25:08 -0800
From:      Matt Peterson <matt@peterson.org>
To:        Gianmarco Giovannelli <gmarco@giovannelli.it>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: looking for wireless speed/signal meter

In CURRENT, try wicontrol -L (list avail access points).  This is a
"lite weight" dstumbler.  It will list APs tab-delimated by SSID, BSSID
(MAC address), and SNR (Signal Noise Ratio).

This is limited to the wi(4) driver and I don't think Warner has
chosen the final output format, YMMV.

--
Matt Peterson         another.geek.without.a.life
matt@peterson.org       http://matt.peterson.org/