Date:      Mon, 29 Apr 2019 09:39:23 -0400
From:      <kris@ixsystems.com>
To:        <lev@FreeBSD.org>, <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-pkgbase@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: CFT: FreeBSD Package Base

This should be very doable with this package base. We use it for FreeNAS =
in a similar manner, where we disable a couple dozen things from base, =
resulting in a much more stripped down userland-base package. By default =
we also break out the doc/tests/debug bits into their own userland-* =
packages, for same reasons, to keep image nice and small.

--=20
Kris Moore
Vice President of Engineering
iXsystems, Inc
Ph: (408) 943-4100
Ph: (408) 943-4101
The Groundbreaking TrueNAS M-Series -
Enterprise Storage & Servers Driven By Open Source