Date:      Mon, 22 Mar 2004 18:48:15 +0600
From:      Alexey Dokuchaev <danfe@nsu.ru>
To:        Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu>, freebsd-standards@freebsd.org, freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PATCH for a more-POSIX `ps', and related adventures

On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 01:09:16PM +0100, Paul Schenkeveld wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sat, Mar 20, 2004 at 03:51:31PM -0500, Garance A Drosihn wrote:
> > [this is BCC'ed to -arch so more people have a chance to see it, but
> >  I expect most of the discussion to happen in freebsd-standards].

> Any chance this can be adapted for RELENG_4 or do you think the
> ps source has changed too much between RELENG_4 and HEAD?

I personally do not see that much need in putting anything more than a
trivial effort in bringing this stuff to RELENG_4.  4.x is living its
life out, and this change is not something that 4.x definitely must
have.  General practice here is most probably is: unless there's a stong
reason (like security one) or it's a trivial change, don't MFC.  Deed is
not worth the trouble.

./danfe