Date:      Sun, 23 Sep 2001 14:24:46 +0200
From:      Ronny-Walter@t-online.de (Ronny Walter)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   AudioCD

Hello,

I am using FreeBSD 4.4-RELEASE. I want to copy Tracks from an audio-cd
to my hardisk. thatswhy i have installed ripit.pl. After that i
configured my CD-ROM using the config.sh script in
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xmcd/config/ . Now there is a File with the name
acd0a.

My CDROM:
acd0: CDROM <SAMSUNG CD-ROM SC-148T> at ata1-master using PIO4

After starting ripit.pl --device /dev/acd0a the following errormessage
appears:

Getting CDDB info...  TOC ERROR: No Disc ID found at
/usr/local/bin/ripit.pl line 241, <CDTOC> chunk 1.

Could somebody help me?

Ronny