Date:      Thu, 5 Aug 1999 23:37:21 +0200
From:      Bernd Walter <ticso@cicely.de>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: netstat broken for -N -M?

On Wed, Aug 04, 1999 at 05:21:49PM -0600, Warner Losh wrote:

> I'm seeing on a -stable system that netstat will always print values
> obtained from sysctl rather than from the core file specified.  Can
> anybody confirm this?  It doesn't seem like feature to me...

Interesting - I got similar problems yesterday using netstat -m on a dump.
I always showed me different mbuf usages on every run which is very unlikely
for a dump.
System is stable from the beginning of this week.

--
B.Walter                  COSMO-Project              http://www.cosmo-project.de
ticso@cicely.de             Usergroup                info@cosmo-project.de