Date:      Tue, 12 Jun 2007 17:26:36 +0300
From:      "Paragon-Conventions" <ilev@paragon-conventions.com>
To:        "doc@freebsd.org" <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   XVI- World IFTA Congress, 26-29 March, 2008, Porto, Portugal

   If= you can not see this email properly, please [1]cli= ck here
   [www=2Eparagon-convention=]
   [2]3D"ice207
   3D"ice207

   3Deof

   Dear Colleagues

   The International Family Therapy Association has announced that its =
   16th World Family Therapy Congress will be held in Porto, Portugal
   Marc= h 26-29, 2008=2E The congress theme is Transformation and
   Globaliza= tion: Family Therapy in the 21st Century=2E

   The World Family Therapy Congress has a rich history of bringing tog=
   ether the greatest clinicians from around the world and we invite you
   t= o submit an abstract for consideration for the congress program=2E
   This= congress will explore how family therapy contributes to the
   changes be= ing experienced by families worldwide; the impact of
   post-modernism on = the field; and Intimacy, Desire, and
   Domesticity=2E In addition to the = traditional workshops and paper
   sessions, we encourage potential speake= rs to propose creative
   experiences for participants that will increase = opportunities for
   learning and networking=2E The deadline for abstracts= in October 31,
   2007 and all abstracts must be submitted online at [3]www=2Epar=
   agon-conventions=2Ecom/ifta2008=2E

   We expect Porto to be one of our most successful congresses ever and=
   have made sure that the locale and venue provide ample opportunities
   f= or learning, sharing, and networking=2E We hope that you will
   consider = being a speaker in Porto and submit an abstract=2E
   [ifta=]
    =20
   [4]Important dates

   Deadline for submission of Abstracts
   October 31, 2007

   [ifta2=]

   Early registration
   November 30, 2007=
   [5]Topics
   3Ddfg

   Congress theme:
   Transformation and Globalizations: Family Therapy in the 2= 1st
   Century=2E=20

   The sub-themes:
   The Global Family in Flux; Intimacy, Desire, and Domestic= ity; and
   Family Therapy in a Post-Modern World=2E

   ORGANIZERS

   Paragon Conventions 3Ddfg
   18 Avenue Louis-Casai
   5th floor
   1= 209 Geneva, Switzerland
   Tel: +41 22 7477930
   E-mail: [6]ilev@paragon-conventio= ns=2Ecom
   Website: [7]www=2Eparagon-convention= s=2Ecom
   [8]Join Our Mailing List

   3Ddfg
   We can update you wi= th upcoming news and changes=2E Just [9]click
   here we will send you news and updates

   [10][mailing=]
   =
   3D=
   [www=2Eparagon-convention=] <= /TR>

   if you can't see the page click
   [11]www=2Eparagon-conventions=2Ecom/ifta2008/mailin=
   g/ifta08_01=2Ehtml