Date:      Tue, 10 Jun 2003 08:15:16 -0500
From:      "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@over-yonder.net>
To:        Thomas Park <tpark@drivespeed.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: /dev/tty keeps changing permissions..?

On Mon, Jun 09, 2003 at 10:53:52AM -0700 I heard the voice of
Thomas Park, and lo! it spake thus:

> Thanks so much for your insights; I'll try this patch and let you know
> if it works!  ^_^

It seems to work for me on a rebuilt OpenSSH 3.5p1 (I'm running a
-CURRENT from January, and I still had the source tree around).  I'd
expect it to do the same on 3.6, that source file doesn't seem to have
been changed much (the line number is the same ;).

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd@over-yonder.net