Date:      Fri, 22 Sep 1995 15:42:58 -0600
From:      Nate Williams <nate@trout.sri.MT.net>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        malenovi@cview.com (Nik Malenovic), ugen@latte.worldbank.org, Andrew.Gordon@net-tel.co.uk

I wrote:
> >Is it possible to setup packet filtering on one interface w/out affect
> >the rest of the network interfaces?

Thanks to all who replied, especially Ugen who helped me develop a set
of rules which matches the ruleset I'm using under MorningStar.  I
understand the firewall code much better now, and although there are a
couple niglets which would be nice to have, on the whole it looks like
I'll be able to do everything under FreeBSD (and more) that I'm
currently doing on my Sun using Morningstar.

Thanks again,

Nate