Date:      Wed, 27 Mar 2002 10:06:52 -0500
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        John <sephtin@techgodz.com>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: sendmail 8.12.2 MFC'ed

Set named_enable="NO" in /etc/rc.conf.

This will stop the default system bind from starting.

You then should have a script in /usr/local/etc/rc.d to start the
correct bind.  It's almost certainly there already, just prevented
from running by the default system bind.

Michael Lucas		mwlucas@FreeBSD.org, mwlucas@BlackHelicopters.org
my FreeBSD column: http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/q/Big_Scary_Daemons

http://www.blackhelicopters.org/~mwlucas/