Date:      Wed, 2 May 2001 17:44:20 +0800
From:      Alvin Sim <bsd140870@yahoo.co.uk>
To:        FreeBSD Ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Error compiling anything with pdf_sec.ps

Hello Porters,

is the link for pdf_sec.ps working? `fetch' cant fetch it and compiling
anything that needs it (i.e. imagemagick, ghostscript, etc...) spews
out errors. can anyone show me where i can download it (pdf_sec.ps) ?
or is this discussed before that i have somehow missed? i didnt find
anything on this in the archive (-ports, -questions).

since i'm not at my freebsd box right now, i cant send the error
output :( any help greatly appreciated. thanks.

--
Alvin            mailto:bsd140870@yahoo.co.uk