Date:      Mon, 10 Mar 2003 21:52:39 -0500
From:      Jason Cribbins <freebsd@kibserv.org>
To:        "Marc Bosse" <mbosse99@hotmail.com>, questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Installing Freebds

On Monday 10 March 2003 09:29 pm, Marc Bosse wrote:
> hello I would like of the assistance to install Free Bds on my computer=
=2E I
> tested by boot starting from CD-Rom but not function. Can be better
> explained me the simple procedure ? in french if possible
> Thanks=20
> I wait your answer
>
> MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! Cliquez-ici T=
> freebsd-questions" in the body of the message

You may want to also check out the french mailing lists
http://www.freebsd.org/support.html#mailing-list
listserver@FreeBSD-fr.org

Or the french version of the FreeBSD site:
http://www.FreeBSD-fr.org/

Also never use html email on any mailing list....use it only for sending =
to=20
those you know can view html....sending html here will probabaly get you=20
ignored by those who are using email clients that do not support html...I=
 am=20
able to flip a switch to view html...but in doing so it causes me to send=
=20
email in html.

Jason Cribbins